Re: Gene's new catalog

He does a beautiful catalog - a pleasure to read.  Just wish I thought
I could grow a lot of those things.
In a message dated 01/11/2008 5:22:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

Anyone seen this yet?  Very nice job, Gene & JoAn.  Just makes me wish I was
closer and that most of that stuff would survive more than 3 weeks in Texas