Re: Gene's new catalog

Most of the illustration in my catalog are from old wildflower guides I purchased at yard sales, book sales. Have 3 now from turn of the century when engraving and lithography was at its height. Nice old illustrations. I scan and use them. Front cover and one or two more are drawings I did. Trying to work in my illustrations into my catalog was another goals for this issue. Have to be careful, though... cost of printing and postage took a big jump this year... in particular the postal fees.
   Let me know if you end up with questions about anything in the catalog.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Gene's new catalog

I was really wowed by Gene's catalog this year!  Gene, who did your
Chris Petersen