Re: OTQ

I kinda like that, Rich. And while I don't have nine kids to amuse [thank goodness], I do know how to say "Can you hang on for a sec?" Seems like every cop in Florida has his own benevolent society, which we seem to have supported last year. Maybe I can just put the phone down on the table and go back to reading my book.