Re: protection help

Zone Alarm...... have used it for years.  There is a free version if you search for it on there site.

there is also windows firewall, but not so sure how good that works. (should already be on your computer- you just have to turn on)

  Donna

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
  OK, I'm on the verge now...
I have completely deleted MacAfee and am totally vulnerable. I would like
to try the free versions of the suggested items first. I have found:
AVG virus protection
AVG spyware protection
Adaware adware protection
Search & Destroy by Spybot

However, I don't think any one mentioned Firewall protection. I need that
don't I? I googled it and found some free products, but nothing I
recognize. Has anyone heard of or used
Comodo
Zone Alarm
Sunbelt Kerio