From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 8:32 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Why is it?

Well, my dogs are so big (2 German Shepherd, 1 half New Foundland/ half
Lab) that the short small fences I put around my gardens don't seem to
work. They either jump over them or just lean on them so hard they fall
over. They seem to like the shade, or the cool dirt under my mulch. OR -
they just lay all over my iris and daylilies because the plants
themselves are cool. We put a dog door on the outside door to the garage
so they can come and go easily now. Maybe that will help.

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
  Or a fence...

Cyndi