Re: Southeast Drought

Yeah, it is bad.  Y'all need more reservoirs for sure.  That's the only
thing that got us (barely) through that 2 1/2 year drought that ended this
past June.  Looks like we're slipping into another one though - we've had
burn bans going on since Jan 1st.  We have lots of lakes and plans for
building a few more since it is normal for us not to get rain from May until
late September.  But that last stretch was ridiculous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX