OTQ2--cell phone

I've been a Luddite re cell phones nearly forever. So I suddenly need to know about them--but I don't know what I need to know. Specifically, I suppose, it would be nice to know how I can use one to connect my computer to the net. My fingers are too fat to be comfortable with most of them, but I may be able to find one that fits.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10