Re: OTQ2--cell phone

De nada. (FYI - in the pictures it looks bigger. It really isn't much
bigger that his old cell phone that he used to have. I was very
surprised that it wasn't bigger, and that it really didn't weigh very
much. Modern technology just boggles my mind sometimes) The new iPhone
is very tempting to me, but I won't spend that kind of money on a phone
right now. I know the price will go down someday.

  Grasias.