  From: james singer
  To: Garden Chat
  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:02 PM
  Subject: [CHAT] OTQ2--cell phone

  I've been a Luddite re cell phones nearly forever. So I suddenly need
  to know about them--but I don't know what I need to know. Specifically,
  I suppose, it would be nice to know how I can use one to connect my
  computer to the net. My fingers are too fat to be comfortable with most
  of them, but I may be able to find one that fits.

  Island Jim
  Southwest Florida
  27.1 N, 82.4 W
  Hardiness Zone 10