celebrate

I would just like to say that you folks are the nicest, smartest, most helpful, and caring people out there. You're all friendly, witty, handsome/beautiful, intelligent, courageous, funny, humane, empathetic, gracious, just the all-out best folks I have the pleasure to know. Thanks for being there.

BTW, 1/24 is National Compliment Day
(and hopefully yesterday you made the most of Answer Your Cat's Question Day. I did. Had a long chat w them.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5