Hey you early seed starters!

In my "Oklahoma Gardener" magazine there is an article in there about
buidling your own "Mini Greenhouse". You build a stand out of PVC pipes
for your florescent light to hang on (check - I already have all of
that) but here is something I never considered - and should have! Every
Christmas I stock up on those tiny clear Christmas lights (100 count)
because I use them on the patio in the summer and make "jars of stars"
with them (I bunch them up in crystal vases and have them around the
house - really pretty). BUT - it showed a picture using 2 aluminum pans
in plastic 28 qt. containers with lids. You put the lid upside down, put
the light string on it, sit the plastic container on top of the lights,
then put your aluminum pans (like you cook with - the cheap throw away
kind) inside the plastic bins and place it under your grow light. The
Christmas lights give a low heat which helps germinate. HOW COOL! If any
of you want to see the pictures I can scan it and send it

 to you in a PDF format.