From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:55 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] weather

Well now.... is everyone surviving the weather? It seems every area of
the country is having some weather issue within the last few days.

Here it was a warm morning.... Actually 48 degrees when I went to work.
Nice spring like breeze.... then the rain came. Melted the snow but of
course puddles everywhere cause the ground is frozen.

Late this afternoon, it started getting really windy and the temps are
dropping fast. I am glad it got here later than projected- at least I
only had to drive in the rain and wind.... not the wind and ice/snow.

By morning it will be minus 20 wind chill with 50mph gust... isn't that
just peachy. NOT..... the wind is already peaking at that, sounds like
the house is gonna blow away.....