calendars

Happy New Year All!
I just finished transferring dates to my new wall calendar. I have a neat new calendar for this year called "How to Work Like a Cat"
January's tip is:
"When there is nothing brilliant to be said, remain silent. A cat's gaze is worth a thousand meows. When you're with a pack of howling dogs, stare at the far wall in an air of deep contemplation and wait for them to shut up."
Sound like any meetings you've been in?

What I haven't been able to find is a simple, old fashioned CHEAP pocket calendar that shows the month at a glance like a wall calendar with SEVEN columns. Only the most expensive ones give Sat & Sun their own columns. All the others combine the weekend in one little square each week. For the few entries I need to make I don't need to spend $10-15 for a designer version to get 7 columns. However, the majority of my entries are for sat or sun, and a diagonal half cell isn't enough room.

Hmmm, maybe I should check ebay, except shipping would probably escalate the cost. I know, I'm sounding really cheap. But it's the principle of the thing!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5