Re: calendars

Silly me! good old ebay had the pocket calendar I wanted for $1.75 with free shipping!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:18 AM
Subject: [CHAT] calendars

Happy New Year All!
I just finished transferring dates to my new wall calendar.  I have a neat
new calendar for this year called "How to Work Like a Cat"
January's tip is:
"When there is nothing brilliant to be said, remain silent. A cat's gaze is
worth a thousand meows.  When you're with a pack of howling dogs, stare at
the far wall in an air of deep contemplation and wait for them to shut up."
Sound like any meetings you've been in?

What I haven't been able to find is a simple, old fashioned CHEAP pocket
calendar that shows the month at a glance like a wall calendar with SEVEN
columns.  Only the most expensive ones give Sat & Sun their own columns.
All the others combine the weekend in one little square each week. For the
few entries I need to make I don't need to spend $10-15 for a designer
version to get 7 columns.  However, the majority of my entries are for sat
or sun, and a diagonal half cell isn't enough room.

Hmmm, maybe I should check ebay, except shipping would probably escalate the
cost.  I know, I'm sounding really cheap.  But it's the principle of the
thing!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5