To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] drink in the new year

Sounds like a brownie? What is the texture when you eat it? Brownie-
like? Souffle-like?
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jan 1, 2009, at 9:37 PM, Donna wrote:

hum... you guys are all making me crave chocolate, so I may have to
go make
one of Vera's cakes....and if you don't have this recipe, you
should ... it is
great!

5  MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

       1 Coffee Mug
       4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
       4 tablespoons sugar
       2 tablespoons baking cocoa
       1 egg
       3 tablespoons milk
       3 tablespoons oil
       Small splash of vanilla

       3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) some nuts (optional)

       Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix
thoroughly.
       Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
       Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
       Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
       The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be
alarmed!

       Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT!
       (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)

       And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
       Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate
cake at any
time of the day or night!

Donna