To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Garden purchase blunder

OK-so Lowe's had a very pretty pygmy Hinoki cypress on clearance for $7
yesterday. Now it's sitting out in my yard. They don't grow here. Now why did
I buy that???? So experimentally, should I put it in morning sun with full
afternoon shade or just part shade all day? It's too hot for them here
truthfully. What WAS I thinking?