I'm getting pretty irritated by Google's insistance to be omnipresent on my screen. They keep "improving" their product which mainly serves to put their name on your screen as many ways as they can find. Each time they update, upgrade their toolbar, they create a new presence. Yes, I eventually figure out a way to rid my screen of these intrusions without totally losing the benfit of google, but I wish they'd ASK first before changing things on you.

The latest pain is that when you click the find tool to find a word on the page, an additional toolbar appears at the bottom of the screen. It's redundant and takes up more space. The only benefit I can see is that GOOGLE is now one more time visible to you. That is a benefit to Google, not to me.

Now I have to spend time at Google figuring out how to keep it from popping up. Geez!

neIN, Zone 5