Re: prayers requested

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: prayers requested
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:39:53 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=hqVU7K6c/a4YIlrkoIf/Ws0WBth/pqCSWMEHV0g+W6w=; b=xrNRg1H7kkkAeQljE8i1VHg2u304F9Jqytl3Ix/CdcOwpFvNHKHE08lXHIH/OFni7q m50XhhBLbd7RyXiHGMA+ZJOi2jL+MPgTD/tne5gSD5fI6FqfUVBHvwVaOU29hPIMz2Ph Kh44u5mV2qyp4bSBgCkt2GyltKy4Fm5SjxHrI=

Amen to all of that dear.  You and yours are on "my list".

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX