OT- new toy

Just bought myself a new toy.  My large 15-yr.-old Canon copier decided not
to make any more copies.  It's been baulky for a while, so I wasn't too
surprised.
What I found at Staples was a combination copier, fax, and scanner for
considerably less money than I had paid for the original copier.  This one is
a Brother, prints in color and will auto-feed up to 15 pages.  Chet wanted to
buy a big, heavy-duty Canon again, but I couldn't see the justification for
it.
I do a lot of desk-top publishing, but not enough for an office-level machine.
 He used to have a Brother printer some years ago, and doesn't remember
that it gave him any trouble.  I bought a 3-year service contract that will
just
replace it if anything goes wrong.  Who knows, three years may be more
than I will need it anyway.
The best thing is that this machine is compact - much smaller than the
old copier, and additionally will replace my old fax machine and scanner -
both of which are rather large.  I don't know what I will do with all the
extra
space on my desk.
Have any of you had experience with Brother machines?  I think Chet was
just shopping names - like insisting he had to have a Nikon camera when
he wasn't much of a photographer anyway.
Auralie