Re: something is eating my veggies!

Do you have woodchucks - groundhogs - whatever you call them?
They totally devoured my garden last year.  We thought we were
fenced, with chickenwire buried two feet down, but they found
a place where the old wire had rusted away. We tried several
times to fix it, but they got through each time.  Totally frustrating.
Hope you can get a better fix than we did
In a message dated 1/6/2009 1:27:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,