Re: update

He isn't Chinese is he?

On Jan 6, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Kitty wrote:

Not that you'd care but...
In early Sept I wrote asking if anyone used the Scrubbing Bubble Automatic Shower Cleaner. Donna said she didn't like it, but I got it anyway. I've used it for 4 months now and it does a pretty good job, not great, but sortof worthwhile. This morning I looked at the bathtub faucet (installed 5 yrs ago), and it is starting to corrode. I called SE Johnson and asked about any corrosive ingredients. They checked the msds and tests that had been done on various metals and, in a very polite way, they explained that the faucet that worthless plumber installed was cheap. They are sending me a check for the cost of the faucet.

Everything that plumber touched on this house has gone bad quickly - outside spigots, half bath toilet, and now the bath faucet. I tapped it and it sounds/feels like plastic with a thin chrome coating.

neIN, Zone 5

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W