Re: update

That's terrible! What else did he "fix". Hope this is the last of those problems for you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: [CHAT] update

Not that you'd care but...
In early Sept I wrote asking if anyone used the Scrubbing Bubble Automatic Shower Cleaner. Donna said she didn't like it, but I got it anyway. I've used it for 4 months now and it does a pretty good job, not great, but sortof worthwhile. This morning I looked at the bathtub faucet (installed 5 yrs ago), and it is starting to corrode. I called SE Johnson and asked about any corrosive ingredients. They checked the msds and tests that had been done on various metals and, in a very polite way, they explained that the faucet that worthless plumber installed was cheap. They are sending me a check for the cost of the faucet.

Everything that plumber touched on this house has gone bad quickly - outside spigots, half bath toilet, and now the bath faucet. I tapped it and it sounds/feels like plastic with a thin chrome coating.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5