Re: More deer damage

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More deer damage
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:12:15 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=58FWP4X8f+d+SZ77OJwLZXCDEnK7c7iKC1n6YMYpc4E=; b=ogNNyZ3KHJi9KxOyo4xCnoDHAz05E+QPkC/eGt50oxadaQqks78Symj5MPT+248JyW bZuCqgnPmcHxAxBF5AKTrUDBDeqMayPEBWnx9Qryg+/o7Y54as7dGO62EUYX1WpKymDN AkPn/9mvyMPYmWjNK4yXyCw+eFiWaa/QqzNTA=

Auralie - the same thing was happening in PA and they finally (a few years
back) extended the deer season by quite a long time to get them back down to
a manageable level.  Maybe time to talk to your state legislators about
doing the same in NY.