Re: More deer damage

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More deer damage
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:38:10 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=775bABeIeb6WX4sjw4NL3+nrAW5oYXtbkGXzUt30sww=; b=xjqy32AuDlTASuqIauIJx+g1QYeOIdOfvG5D2hihi1WA229j69rY753v9Ad5RF0mjb tGtl6B1ttaGgRrM0tZMapZ5CJTHrehQchBL576HHcG2q3GPEJl1JY3xYuTZPfHMpObhD b70guR5oH1WT3YsZEx8DcPZuD7Snj5WVEEqWA=

I had bear chili once - it was actually really GOOD.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX