Eagle watching

My husband took me to watch eagles yesterday.  We drove towards the Illinois
River, planning on driving all the way to the Mississippi in Alton,Ill.  We
didn't see any for a long long time and I began to think we wouldn't see any
at all.  I was enjoying being out for a drive anyway.  Then we saw one, it was
just sitting in a tree above a lot to get  in line to cross the Brussels
Ferry.  From there we saw more and more until we saw so many right past the
bridge at Alton.  I could count as many as 25 easily.  So amazing to watch.
We also saw 2 huge nests.  The information we picked up said that the nest can
be 10 feet across.  They were huge, with such big sticks.   I think I could
easily say we saw over 50 eagles in total for the day.  Good day!
Tricia