Re: Eagle watching

Me too, please.

On Jan 11, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Patricia Dickson wrote:

I did ... I will send them on your personal e-mail so I don't bog down this one.
Tricia

--- On Sun, 1/11/09, Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Eagle watching
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 12:55 PM

Don't suppose you got any pictures?   Bet it was an amazing sight.

Wow!!  Very cool.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Patricia Dickson
<pdickson@sbcglobal.net
wrote:

My husband took me to watch eagles yesterday.  We drove towards the
Illinois
River, planning on driving all the way to the Mississippi in
Alton,Ill.  We
didn't see any for a long long time and I began to think we
wouldn't see
any
at all.  I was enjoying being out for a drive anyway.  Then we saw
one,
it
was
just sitting in a tree above a lot to get  in line to cross the
Brussels
Ferry.  From there we saw more and more until we saw so many right
past
the
bridge at Alton.  I could count as many as 25 easily.  So amazing to
watch.
We also saw 2 huge nests. The information we picked up said that the
nest
can
be 10 feet across. They were huge, with such big sticks. I think I
could
easily say we saw over 50 eagles in total for the day.  Good day!
Tricia

--
Jesse R. Bell

--