Re: More Food for Thought

I love potato bread, got a recipe you would like to share?

Donna

--- On Sun, 1/11/09, Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More Food for Thought
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 3:24 PM

In my earlier years we lived on homemade potato bread for everything except
for an occasional loaf of Rosen's Rye.  When we moved to Indiana when I was

10, we started eating something like Wonderbread - awful stuff.  Anytime a
family member would visit us from Chicago, they'd be sure to bring some
Rosen's.  The crust on that was so tough, your teeth had to fight with it -

it was THAT GOOD!  And delicious seeds.  I can't believe it now when I see
seedless soft rye bread available in stores. What IS the point?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5