Re: Food for Thought... Have you seen it?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Food for Thought... Have you seen it?
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:03:40 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Q1WGd/0AXOycle4q+BVKkj3YOLFRJ9JtMuANZyRIvNI=; b=muwXPFuMMsSr3R4j/yA3EBcYhkqABIK3ktNtSIW7X3ThCBpmCPMukuxpxIhRlZhu1H 7riWEqvBPbJ2yOJ68tiaqn51Cz6Eq33q3ZcFKty6HrUbek/cb4ShhVGSWIc5tXkDr/l7 BMHCTmb6oWwfqWtHtklsPWLJWKa8rSIIEa/C0=

OOOOooohhhhhhhhh....how sad for your mom!  That's just terrible.
One of the llamas we have was used for therapy - and to introduce school
children to the llama world.  His name is Woody.  He is the type to walk
into the nursing home or school and just make himself quite at home.  He has
to touch noses with everybody - and I mean EVERYBODY.  He's like a dog and
follows you everywhere.  He puts his nose in your pockets or purse and
sniffs around - wondering what you're doing.  He loves people so much.  The
lady we bought him from says people would just light up when he walked in
with her...and couldn't keep their hands off of him.  She replaced him with
a younger llama, and really didn't want to part with "the Woodster", but I
just LOVED him and made an offer she couldn't refuse.  He makes ME smile
just thinking about him.  I think therapy animals are just the BEST.

--
Jesse R. Bell