Re: Eagle watching

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Eagle watching
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:46:20 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Kb3F69e8tZD6enqFjq4Aaul616UW/52fl5TEor+gXfk=; b=WaQRMv/fvHGx7VxmsA6JEApFnXNqtYOpsqdMuFOEsQK51bS3t6ehoEMG0thoeLM7fR 9Oa7TnqPTMpsoC7rQapnGoStQcgRukUzgTPLW5SCElDJgSMNo+zW5IZuFagNCgurSNRj kfWqADuRM6ostQhapfS7dNlwjgsaK7d05C6z8=

LOL - yeah, he wanted the wild turkey for our national bird.  Great pics
Tricia!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX