Re: More Food for Thought

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More Food for Thought
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:02:53 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=r/viRnA04/W08vcjoyi5ATSZ6jhJOvCmmtf5QPMWGyA=; b=pnDOs6eCE5c3FPk8aZiU8m84sAzwOdnDIXCQwBNF778P1JF5FUT6XcLsIAeQHY8bun 0fP3u9vP8xv1y7zBaM2htGc9Us3L09s9tQyhScg5b1JUNjmfwEvhQ0iY7r3WNoNHfj6X 2ydi49LzOMWbcWTs0++GuftGy974LB6t5RV98=

Oh the heel is the best - that's the part of the bread I eat first!!   I get
all my bread from the PA Dutch bakery here in town - wonderful stuff.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX