Re: Food for Thought... Have you seen it?

Thanks, Pam, you are such a dear.  I'll definitely pass on the  info.
Thankfully her eye is getting better....her heart isn't, I'm afraid, but
that will take time.  I'm glad she has Tiffy though, at least she is not  totally
alone...I think that would make it worse yet.  It's difficult, as  you well
know, to go from having someone in the house with you at all times, to  being
Thanks Pam.....
In a message dated 1/12/2009 5:46:33 PM Central Standard Time,