where is

global warming???? It is sooooooo bloody cold here. It's supposed to go down
in the TEENS this weekend. That is simply unaccpetable. This hasn't happend in
years. And of course, I planted a bird of paradise in the yard (microclimate)
to see what would happen. I'm going to have to go out and buy an electric
blanket just to wrap the darned thing. Grrrrrrrrr. Hope you're all staying
warm.