Re: More deer damage

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More deer damage
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:36:12 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ewaOYxQAEsL+JznlAYn7NONDSrzqVMulseUnDXrmW6M=; b=x+Lcut7sBFxROOshOFVGQKxdmoHqkC/vHZvrYqriO16a6zvneSUr3qSWoEZx9DGElR 14tR4X9jF5tQcjPHfDErvQdcgSk0ZqVqNdFu5PV+nlruUodxDEibJqczuXhB8vNy9bhq kc/uv9Xq6gmLjWntR1ujs8FpAyBOWci9GsqHQ=

I'm with you Zem.  I could very easily be a vegetarian.  And if I think
about it long enough when I DO actually eat chicken or turkey (I don't eat
red meat at ALL) - I get kind of woozy and lose my appetite completely.  I
wasnt' eating meat at all before I married my husband...then went back to
eating white meat...but I don't even eat much of that.  I will, however, eat
eggs, cheese and drink milk.  I don't understand total vegans.  They won't
touch honey, eggs, milk, cheese....

--
Jesse R. Bell