Re: More deer damage

For most hunters around here, the "fun" is in the stalking and the camaraderie with other hunters. Most eat what they kill, or donate the meat to organizations that feed the poor (local butcher shops will donate their services for free, if meat is being donated). But yes, there are some "slob hunters" around, though, and they are truly disgusting.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b