To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More deer damage

For most hunters around here, the "fun" is in the stalking and the
camaraderie with other hunters. Most eat what they kill, or donate the
meat to organizations that feed the poor (local butcher shops will
donate their services for free, if meat is being donated). But yes,
there are some "slob hunters" around, though, and they are truly
disgusting.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b