Re: where is

Weather here is pretty much like Judy's. It's 41 at the moment and overcast.

On Jan 14, 2009, at 1:31 PM, Judy Browning wrote:

Feels like pretty normsl winter temps here. Flirting with freezing, but never staying cold enough to actually stay frozen. We've had cold clammy foggy days since the weekend. I'm going out for appointments, otherwise I'm staying in, knitting. I work this weekend, but I'm enjoying the time off. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net >
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] where is

Crazy weather here, yesterday started at -2, got to 7 by 5pm, warmed up to 25 at midnight, was -4 this morning, will get to about 12 today, then
it gets cold, high of -1 tomorrow and all this with winds of 25 to 30
mph.  Oh, yeah, starting next week we'll get our January thaw, temps
close to 50 by Tuesday.  Pretty weird huh?

Kitty wrote:
1 degree here toight.  Minus 5 for Thurs night.  That's actual, not
windchill.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Inland Jim