Re: Poultry in the Parlor

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Poultry in the Parlor
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:56:39 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Jz+eshLyLzLmHavCneGAm5NOTdl+EAI06fHG8Koau5c=; b=enbF5CkE/YY0eJskgoOa5HD3/VC91rIAUhygw8UxFsLt0a06krJwyyRTYvDrgiJk+e +Z8MRd0Adcp1oUnCEifDaOG14//W7NJTPHItHXT2yM7h0yqv4HM9hjxNurt2YESvK3p3 b2MBHa9zR81SuA2IbNvC/T68KVVtdZAMMVHtE=

Egg Pimp??  You're killin' me here woman.  LOL

> Jesse,
> In 15 years + of ordering off for chicks, I've only had one DOA. I've had
> much worse luck with bad mother hens. I can't tell you how many boxes of 25
> chicks I've ordered, but it's a lot!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>

Pam Evans
Kemp TX