RE: tv

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: tv
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:40:26 -0800

Well if you want to be positive you could call the cable company. But
everything I read says if you have an analog TV hooked up to cable, you
don't have to do anything. I am extrapolating from that to say if you
have an analog VCR hooked up to cable, you're still okay.
I hope your job situation works out okay, I'll keep my fingers crossed
for you. This economic mess is hurting an awful lot of folks. Amongst
our nieces and nephews there are two layoffs and probably more coming.

Cyndi