Re: Inquiry about a company

Territorial is one of the better ones, albeit a bit pricey. It's founder, Steve Solomon, has written arguably the best PNW vegetable gardening book.

On Jan 15, 2009, at 11:27 AM, cathycrc@comcast.net wrote:

Have gotten the usual plethora of catalogs in the mail. One that is new to me is Territorial Seed Company. Has anyone dealt with them? Comments?
Am off to "balmy Colorado" today, but will monitor my mail.

Cathy, z5b, west central IL

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W