Re: Happy Birthday Gene

Gene, I'm so happy for you. May you keep that silly grin forever!  Kathy

In a message dated 1/16/2009 6:13:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

Many  thanks to all of you for the good wishes for my birthday. I accept  and
enjoy each and every one.
My biggest and best present  was the radiologist telling me not to
come back to see him any more. My  cancer no longer exists in my body. Burned
that sucker right out of  existence.
Hopefully my last shot of neupogen was today and  things will get
back up to approaching normal so the chemo guys will turn  me loose. Will not
know on that part of the treatments until the 26th.
What a birthday present.... followed up by lunch with  friends at a
favorite Thai restaurant, then a surprise gift of a massage.  It is hard to
see the computer screen around the big silly grin on my  face..
Gene

Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,  LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com
Gardener,Writer, Photographer