Re: Dreyfuss - R.I.P.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Dreyfuss - R.I.P.
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:45:01 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yVcrSkmjZWcoSca8b1hCx21GcLNmZmtVSAk28Vzm+4M=; b=FjM2ZpSwlnqcwkr5bbyIXDTpYIjGx0ln6PYOc0SzzuLmi0nmBAWUTvDouy2iZ5Y+WU lxTmiLc/6t670TQkZCSmJ/sy2/MoyhDazlZpRFDgsmPUSulWblNKLp6kouTzi23Q2iQI 79WShUNJh9o9tI8xy5G8Xu12Tacy2dor/YB1A=

OHhhhhhh....so sorry to hear that Daryl.  Sending you hugs.  Poor baby.  I'm
facing a similar situation.  My blue heeler "Pooh" is getting up there and
not in the best of health.  I'm dreading that day....