Re: Cameras

What Gene said Lynda, except I'm a long-time Nikon addict. Oh, yeah, be sure to get an extra battery or two and a larger flashcard.

On Jan 22, 2009, at 6:05 AM, Lynda Young wrote:

For hubby's birthday we've been looking at digital SLRs. He seems to be favoring the Nikon D300 with the Canon 50D close behind and I was wondering if any of you landscape photographers are using either of these? After years of digital point and shoot cameras, we're looking forward to a little
more proactive photography.

Lynda

Zone 7 - West TN

Inland Jim