Re: Hello out there

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hello out there
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:45:53 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3jkbOV7VcmPd5qg/O4Rs2ltA9+UPtrKinwhgLOAvXO8=; b=MORUhN2jm7KbZissL9nxDSeVtNeSE+ZL2b2Vs/U+Q5VIbd3HOjuGNZEhr8+k2XnX7V TSZWus1PRo8IlepBT8r+3z+u1TdKz+FArs4caHxkwM3hOi9CV3YyaCdcHh7prohVzhzh vipbifrGnaP8qSe/j269Z1viqM/lsQcu0letk=

Andrea, just keep those pansies watered and they'll be fine.  Still painting
here.  Lord I'm so tired of it.  Thank God Swann & Dave come over and help
when they can.  Turning ugly again Saturday though - pffffft.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX