Re: Vegetable garden

Great winter squash! An heirloom, so most likely will come true from its own seeds. Amy Goldman raves about it in her wonderful book "The Compleat Squash." [Compleat as in Izaak Walton's "The Compleat Angler."] THe trombone zucchini also seems to be an heirloom; apparently, if left to mature, it develops a hard shell and becomes a winter squash... interesting.