Re: Hello out there

That's a bummer. Let's hope it's not that bad and the lady can be saved.

On Jan 23, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/ SCOSI wrote:

Raining here too but for once I wish it wasn't. One of our sheep has
either broken or very badly sprained a hind leg and will not get up
unless forced. Any other week DH could take a bit of time off to try and
deal with it but not this week, he'd have to be at death's door to be
excused. I am not strong enough to try and move her myself. I am pretty
upset because this animal is hurting and we're not home in daylight to
see what's wrong, now she's out there in the rain. At least it is light
rain on and off.
Based on how she acts I think we'll probably have to put her down
tomorrow. Very upsetting.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa G.
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello out there

RAining, raining, raining here.  We need it badly!

holmesbm@usit.net wrote:
We had a covering of snow...you can see the cover on the Smoky Mts.
and ice
along the edges of inlets on the TN River.  Very cold weather.  I had
have some preop tests yesterday and the technican or nurse that did my
blood work was in her coat.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W