Re: Dreyfuss - R.I.P.

You gave him love and security in his later years and he gave you love. You were a blessings to each other.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jan 19, 2009, at 7:34 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

Daryl, I'm so very sorry about Dreyfuss. I don't think it ever matters how old (or young) a pet is when it enters our life. They all become such an integral part of our world that it breaks our heart to let them go. I'm also really sorry he had to suffer so after the pet food incident. Sometimes life is just not fair.
zem
To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 4:39 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Dreyfuss - R.I.P.

You know about our long struggle to restore Dreyfuss to health after the poisoned pet food episode a couple of years ago. We lost the battle and had to
have him put to sleep this morning.

He was such a good dog. Even though he was 11 when we adopted him and he came into a strange house, with strange critters (chickens, then cats), he was a
mellow soul.