Re: Hello out there

  • Subject: Re: Hello out there
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:33:36 -0500

Great news! Congrats!

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello out there

Thanks. Property Tax Deputy. It will be a much more challenging position with a bit better pay. Also includes overtime. They had a huge stack of apps but only interviewed 2 people. The only reason I was considered is because my current boss (Recorder) lent me out for a few days to the Auditor. The supervisor was so appreciative. I casually mentioned that I might be out of a job by spring and she told me they might be posting a job soon. When they did post it, she called me to remind me and said she had talked to the Auditor about me. I checked w my boss, asked him how secure my job was and was not very encouraging. So I applied, they called and I start next week. Wow. I cannot believe it.