Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)

  • Subject: Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:00:41 -0500

remember the water hose motion detectors? Hmm, maybe you could get something like that and attach a hose end sprayer full of ink - like the ink canisters they use to identify stolen currency. That would identify him. If it holds up in court for bank robbers, it should work on him too!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>