Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)

  • Subject: Re: Dogs (was Hello out there)
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:48:10 -0600

If that worked Kitty - it would be AWESOME.  My youngest son (the Marine)
wants to wear his camouflage  sniper suit and sit out there at night and
wait on him. He mentioned a dye that does the same thing...if he grabbed a
handle or doorknob it would show up on his hands for days.   I don't want to
get really EXTREME..I just want him to go away.  I am a very non-violent
person.  What worries me is the fact that I have young daughters (age 20 -
all three of them) who are here during the day and I'm NOT.  You just never
know when somebody will go a step further and do something heinous.  When my
husband travels, the two big dogs are sleeping on the floor by my bed and I
have a hand gun in my nightstand (and I know how to use it).  I don't
believe in taking somebody's life, but if they are in my house, they are up
to no good and I will shoot to protect my children.  I told the Sheriff's
department that.  And I also told the Sheriff that if I ruin my walls or
furniture shooting at this jerk I will be even MORE angry (LOL)

--
Jesse R. Bell