Re: Hello out there

  • Subject: Re: Hello out there
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:48:23 -0500

Thanks, all of you, for your support. I don't mean to whine about my job issues; plenty of people have it worse than I do. Until I was 50 I never had any worries about finding work, but these past 5 years have been very anxious ones for me. I've managed, but it's been tight at times. I am terrified at the thought of losing my home. I'm hoping this job move will make things more secure.
Thanks for being there for me.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>